From the University's UNOTES page and STN2 News.
• Lots K Faculty-Staff, K Commuter, and K Visitor will be for tournament parking only from Thursday, March 1, through Sunday, March 4. Faculty, staff, students, and visitors who usually park in the K lots can park in any legal, non-reserved parking spaces in Lots A-F on those four days.
• No parking will be allowed in the spaces in front of Complexes A-D from Thursday, March 1, through Sunday, March 4. Faculty, staff, and students who usually park in these spaces can park in any legal, non-reserved parking spaces on campus. Parking at the rear of the Complexes will still be reserved.
• Lots H, A, and B will be used for tournament overflow parking. Therefore, there is a possibility that faculty, staff, and students assigned to these lots will find fewer available spaces at certain times during the four days. If this is the case, park in any legal, non-reserved parking space in other lots on these four days.
• N-Lot will remain open for resident permits.
• Drivers should utilize the Mark Twain Drive entrance or the main (stop light) entrance on Bloomfield Avenue to enter campus.
• Road access between the Sports Center and Lot N will be blocked, so cars will not be able to drive completely around the campus. The campus shuttle will continue its routine routes and schedule.
• Only cars with reserved or handicapped parking tags for the tournament or cars of faculty and staff who work in the Commons and Sports Center area will be allowed past Lot K.
Fitness Center Access:
• On Monday, Feb. 27, the Fitness Center in the Sports Center will have reduced hours: 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.; pool hours, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• The Fitness Center will be completely closed from Tuesday, Feb. 28, through Monday, March 5. The Fitness Center will resume regular hours at 6 a.m. on Tuesday, March 6.Back to Main Page