* 4 oz. cream cheese
* 3 heaping Tbsp unsweetened pumpkin puree
* 3 Tbsp. sugar
* 1 20 oz. brownie mix
* 1/3 cup oil
* 1/3 cup water
* 1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
2. With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
3. Beat remaining ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
4. Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Drop pumpkin cream cheese mixture onto brownie batter. With a knife, swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie batter.
5. Bake 40-45 minutes until just set. Depending on where you live on campus, you may need to watch it more closely. (For reference, they were done in 40 minutes in Park River.)