**Mrs. Cisto’s Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Bites:**
-2 rolls chocolate chip cookie dough
-2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
-2 tsp vanilla
-1/2 cup sugar
1. Blend the cream cheese at medium speed, until it’s soft and fluffy.
2. Turn the mixer down to low and add the sugar.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix until smooth.
4. Take the first cookie roll, unwrap it, and cut it into 1″ slices.
5. Line your baking pan with the slices, then pour the cream cheese mixture over the cookies.
6. Do the same with the other cookie dough roll and place those over the cream cheese mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, and let cool. Once cool, cut into bites and serve.